Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Favorite- Prof.Prathibha Raj

Tens of subjects, lessons in hundreds, thousands of questions arise in my mind 
Knowledge and wisdom you provide me with kind 
Hours of preparation and the experience that you acquire 
All come handy, when the classes transpire.

Your light hearted comments become comical breaks for me 
Without which subjects seems nothing but a fuss 
Deep inside, you imbibe in my principles of morality 
The joy of understanding the concept brings calmness.

Every year one batch fades by and a new batch blossom 
It’s an end for many yet a new beginning for some 
Each year new dreams sparkle 
Some perish, and a few twinkle 
Every year precious gems are crafted out of lifeless stones 
You turn me into ‘humans’ just from flesh and bones 

The souls that loose in the fight against evil 
Would blame their teacher, their guru for the reasons nil 
The many that win against the odds 
Remember their redeemers as equal to God 
The former could not take away the sparkle of your glory 
Though the latter does add feather to your story 

Times change, and so do I 
You are my foundation just like the trunk of a tree 
What remains unchanged is the soul of a teacher 
You are an institution of knowledge, you are the best preacher 

Thank you for being my Teacher .

No comments:

Post a Comment