Saturday 20 August 2011

Welcome Speech for Fresher’s day


Good Evening Friends,
I am Siddharth – student of BBM, second year.
When I was climbing up the stairs to this podium, my friends asked me to speak something really motivating. Friends, I find no motivating words for you.
To give my speech a Bollywood touch, “teen saal, teen saal hain tumhare paas, shyed tumhare zindagi ke sab se khaas teen saal”. But I won’t really say that...  (I am bad at mimicking, I know!)
Even if I say that, I won’t be entirely wrong – these three years are the deciding three years of your life. This is a new start, a beginning to something new.
These three years give us an opportunity to become someone we never were … for perhaps we can never be... but at least we can try to.
We all have with us, our set of dreams, this is the time to let free and chase your dream... not forgetting our core mission – studies!
We are in this college, primarily to study, and this mainly forms the base of whatever we do. None the less, explore yourself, extend your limits, challenge your capabilities… take part in as many activities you can, meet as many people you can… express yourself... spread your wings of freedom. But in this endeavor, be responsible, don’t loose your track, remain the kind of person, your friends wish you to be.
I wish you happy 3 years, 3 deciding years of your life... wishing you luck with your dreams...work hard and live your dreams!! Have fun.

And ya… as an elder brother... On behalf of the entire Alliance Family, I welcome you all to the family.

Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. AARZO HAI TUMHE PAANE KI AUR KOI CHAHAT NAHI DEEWANE KI SHIKWA MUJHSE NAHI KHUDA SE KARO KYA ZAROORAT THI TUMHE KHOBSURAT BANANE KI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive but something more should be added.lt helped me in exploring my college fresher's speech...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete