Saturday 22 October 2011

Passion or Profession?


Passion or Profession? This is something really confusing that everybody has to face in life. As we turn into an adult, we have several responsibilities. Should we leave our passion for the profession..for making money? Or should we make our passion, our profession?


I know..great people would say that passion is more important..and one should never give up his/her passion. But guys..it's totally impractical. 


Let's take an example, in my case, I wanna be a writer! But WRITER..in a country like INDIA!!??? Is this practical. Would I be earning enough..or just lost in crisis?? And more, I AM interested in being a CA. I would love to be. But should I leave my passion for writing for this? 


What I have thought now is to be a CA cum writer! Would I be able to succeed?




Contributed By: Siddharth Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment