Saturday 22 October 2011

The Real Steel - Prof.Arunabhas Bose


The best teacher I had so far is Prof.Arunabhas Bose. He is currently our head of department(HOD).He made us think. I think it was the first time I was really made to think in college. Instead of just learning about the major theories of management , we relived them. Playing the devil's advocate, he forced us to look at the world through the eyes of the people involved. We took their parts and argued their causes, and tried to convince each other what was just. This way, we understood the complexity of management, and its meaning for us, and no longer conceived of it simply as a time line to be memorized.
The teacher who makes you realise that you can achieve whatever you want to, if you're willing to work for it...and also cares that you do!  I praise him and respect him from the core of my heart. Without him, I could not have thought of being at the place here where by the grace of GOD I am..
Having him as a teacher is a blessing!






Contributed by: Siddharth Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment